It is not often that one can actually gasp at a Radio four announcement… unless, they were of course, Radio Four were announcing there was "War upon the country!" Perhaps, they were, for the events of the last four days has truly been war! But for an explanation within a radio report dissecting the latest riots upon the cities, an announcer passes us over to a man that states this bile and diatribe:-
" Well, it's not the parent's fault" says, a particular thick man from outside the court, where his son is being convicted of crime. "You just don't know where your kids are all the time, 24 hours a day, so if they slip out whilst your asleep mate… then there is nofink that you can do…is dare?"
Dear God, even the broken English spoken, is enough to make one gag upon the cup of coffee that I was drinking, but I continued to listen on with this rubbish, listening more to his delusional crap. To put it in terms which only the thick amongst you will understand properly, it sounded very much like the explanation of a man similar to this from the 19th century:-
"Here Mate, Nuffing to do with me guv…..I was asleep in me bed, when the idiot child went on
the rampage, causing "well, not sure what…as me meself, you know, had add a couple of bottles of Vodka, and after that mate, well me lights we out. Know what I mean???" "Actually, not too sure the kids mine… well the Missus is known for putting it about, so anyway, what damage was done eh? I mean, it's only the rich who
got robbed and they deserve it, don't they? "Cause, there's me , you know, living off a pittance called Income Support of £120 per week, plus me council tax of £1500 a year, plus me free National Health and Dentist, oh, me forgot, the cheap bus fairs and trains!!" Oh, and all the free education me 15 kids get, and all the wife's benefits, plus the cheap housing I got when I lied to the council, nudge, nudge". Well, it's tough for an old lazy sod like me of only 34, what else can a lazy git like medo?? Ha…ha…ha..!! Yeh, I got it… I can live off you lot and in the bargain, ruin your lives with me brutish kids, and then pass the buck over to some other smuck who will give me a pardon under the "Human rights Laws!
BOY I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!
But in reality and in truth, do people actually believe the bollocks that comes out of their own stupid mouths? That a parent of a child, convicted of crime, would actually believe that for his child to venture out, whilst he was asleep, was acceptable behaviour from the child! Why would a child do such a thing if his parents had stern and rigorous boundaries? Obviously, this child has no bounderies….. BUT, not only that, there is NO actual punishment for him from this parent! … No grounding, no making him clear up the damage streets, with his own bear hands or even a clip around the ear. Nothing, zilch, Nadda!!!
Unfortunately, there was just the complacency and swagger of this parent believing, from those frightening words he uttered on the Radio Four segment, that excused his child, from the riots and of all of the damaged "youth of today". . - WHAT A STUPID BASTARD! he is.

No comments:
Post a Comment